Interested in buying a home?
Now is the time to get your degree from HIP Services’ Free Homebuyer University
This 8-hour homebuyer workshop will arm you with the knowledge and confidence to jump into the real estate market and make the right choices for you.
Workshop topics will include:
· Getting your financial ducks in a row
· How much house can I afford? (And do I want as much house as I can afford?)
· Will the bank say YES?
· Don’t lose your shirt – how to avoid predatory lenders
· How do I buy a foreclosed property and do I want one?
· Where to find free down payment money…sort of
· The daunting closing documents and procedures
· I got my dream house – now what??
· Am I in to stay? How to avoid foreclosure
Location and Time:
Toll Brothers Marlboro Ridge Community Center
11401 Marlboro Ridge Road
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturday November 5, 2011
9am to 5pm
**Lunch will be served**
MATERIALS: You will receive a valuable workbook filled with information, examples and resources for buyers.
DEGREE AWARDED: Upon completing the 8-hour class, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” which is a prerequisite to applying for many downpayment/closing cost assistance programs, including the Prince George’s County My Home Program, and the State of Maryland CDA Program.
REGISTER: To register for the workshop, have your client call 301-699-8031. If they get voice mail, they should leave a message and someone will get back to them.