Monday, September 24, 2012
Thursday, September 13, 2012
HIP’s Homebuyer University
Interested in buying a home?
Now is the time to get your degree from HIP Services’ Free Homebuyer University
This 8-hour homebuyer workshop will arm you with the knowledge and confidence to jump into the real estate market and make the right choices for you.
Workshop topics will include:
· Getting your financial ducks in a row
· How much house can I afford? (And do I want as much house as I can afford?)
· Will the bank say YES?
· Don’t lose your shirt – how to avoid predatory lenders
· How do I buy a foreclosed property and do I want one?
· Where to find free down payment money
· The daunting closing documents and procedures
· I got my dream house – now what??
· Am I in to stay? How to avoid foreclosure
Location and Time:
Hyattsville Municipal Building
4310 Gallatin Street
Hyattsville, MD 20781
Saturday September22, 2012
9am to 5pm
**Pizza will be served for lunch**
MATERIALS: You will receive a valuable workbook filled with information, examples and resources for buyers.
DEGREE AWARDED: Upon completing the 8-hour class, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” which is a prerequisite to applying for many downpayment/closing cost assistance programs, including the Prince George’s County Myhome program.