Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Angel S. will Race for the Cure on behalf of her clients

This year, I'll be participating in an incredible event called the Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure®.
More than 50,000 people will all gather on the National Mall on June 6 to take a stand in the global movement to end breast cancer. Each year, up to 75 percent of the Komen Global Race's net income stays in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area to fund local screening, treatment and education programs for the medically underserved. The remaining dollars support the Global Promise Fund, a program of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, which is dedicated to reaching underserved people in areas where breast cancer mortality rates are the highest.
I have clients and past clients that are survivors of breast cancer. Some of my clients and past clients have lost loved ones to this desiese. Because of that this cause is near and dear to me.
I've set my personal goal at $125. So I need your help. You can give online at www.GlobalRacefortheCure.org. Just follow the link below to visit my personal fundraising webpage and make a donation.
Without a cure, an estimated 25 million women around the world will be diagnosed with breast cancer - and 10 million could die over the next 25 years. That's why I'm joining the fight. I hope that you'll support me.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Sincerely,
Angel S.Godfrey Realty Group @ Keller Williams Preferred Properties240.737.5052
P.S. Ask your employer if they will double your donation through a matching gift program!
Click here to visit my personal page.
http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR/GlobalRaceForTheCure/GlobalRace?px=4128484&pg=personal&fr_id=1140&et=kCh-D6b3xtN8NuXev2cmBQ..&s_tafId=19070

No comments:

Post a Comment